Help People Lose Weight and Keep it Off with the most comprehensive weight loss program.
Certified Weight Loss Specialist
Home Study Program
Start your own weight loss classes / groups / consultation service.
Presenter: Aldo R. Pucci, Psy.D.
President, National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists
Requirements: Bachelors Degree in any field.
The audio presentation portion is provided on a USB thumb drive.
A Complete Manual are Included!
Because Dr. Aldo Pucci is both a cognitive-behavioral therapist and a Certified Natural Health Professional, this is the only cognitive-behavioral weight loss program that emphasizes weight loss from a natural health perspective.
What you will learn:
- The philosophic differences between losing weight and keeping it off
- Why the body fights us when we attempt to lose weight
- How to establish priorities
- How to establish weight loss goals
- How to determine reasons not to lose weight (which often prevent weight loss)
- How to determine weight loss doubts
- Physical reasons for being overweight
- All about digestion, and why knowing this is essential to losing weight and keeping it off
- How to develop a healthy eating lifestyle
- How and why cognitive-emotive dissonance can make weight loss efforts a waste of time
- How to analyze eating behavior
- How our emotions and behaviors work, and why knowing this is essential to losing weight
- All about cravings and "triggers"
- How to calculate your body's energy needs
- An excellent diet plan based on your body's energy needs
- Excellent Dieting Tips
- How to develop behaviors to replace eating between meals
- The benefits of exercise
- How to get yourself to exercise when you do not want to
- How to analyze the thoughts that stand in your way to lose weight and to keep it off
- What willpower really is
- How to calculate your willpower
- All or none thinking and the abstinence violation effect
- How low frustration tolerance can sabotage your efforts
- Excellent stress reduction techniques
- What food cravings mean and how to correct them
- Medications that make losing weight difficult
- All about cortisol
- Mental mistakes that make losing weight difficult
- Eliminating loneliness and boredom as a reason to eat
- Eliminating doubts that you can lose weight and keep it off
- How to eliminate motivation to keep the weight on
- Excellent behavioral weight loss techniques
- How to use powerful imagery techniques to lose weight
- How to stay on track
You may use the format of the course as a pattern for your own weight loss classes / groups.
Become a Certified Weight Loss Specialist
© Copyright, 2012 by Aldo R. Pucci. All Rights Reserved.