Learn how to apply Rational Living Therapy / Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy to personality disorders, mood and anxiety disorders, as well as advanced cognitive modification technqiues, advanced underlying assumption modification technqiues, and group therapy.
Rational Living Therapy
Home Study Program
Approved by the National Board for Certified Counselors for 18 Contact Hours!
Presenter: Aldo R. Pucci, MA, DCBT
President, National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists
Prerequisite: Rational Living Therapy Level-One Certification Program
Recorded Live from an RLT Level-Two Seminar!
12 Audio CD's, a Complete 107-Page Manual, and a Written Exam Included!
The Rational Living Therapy Level-Two Certification Home Study Program covers:
Personality Disorders Discussed in-depth include: Dependent, Avoidant, Borderline, Paranoid, Passive-Aggressive, Antisocial, Histrionic, Obsessive-Compulsive, Narcissistic, Schizoid, and Schizotypal.
- Basic Premises of RLT Treatment of Personality Disorders
- How to Engage the Client Depending on His / Her Personality Charicterisitics
- How to Encourage Collaboration
- The Common Underlying Assumptions Associated with the various Personality Disorders
- Techniques for Pattern Analysis
- Techniques for Pattern Change
- Techniques that encourage Pattern Maintenance
Advanced "Underlying Assumptions (Core Beliefs or Schemas)" Therapy
- Various Methods to uncover underlying assumptions, including the "downward" or vertical arrow technique
- Underlying Belief Structual Qualities
- Continuum of Underlying Belief Change
- Successive Approximation of Thought Acquisitiontm Technique (SATA)
Advanced Cognitive Modification Skills
- Soft Countering Techniques
- Hard Countering Techniques
- Objective countering techniques
Application to Mood / Anxiety Disorders
- How to Apply Rational Living Therapy to problems of Depression and Anxiety, including "Major Depression," "Dysthymia," "Panic Disorder," "Agoraphobia," "Specific Phobias," and "Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder."
- Learn how to apply Rational Living Therapy in Group Settings
Recorded Live from an RLT Level-Two Seminar!12 Audio CD's, a Complete 107-Page Manual, and a Written Exam Included!
© Copyright, 2006 by Aldo R. Pucci. All Rights Reserved.