Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy Certification
Home Study Program
Pre-requisite: High School Diploma. If you have a Masters degree in a mental health discipline, click here.
Successful completion of the home study program results in the designation, "Certified Cognitive-Behavioral Group Facilitator (CBGF)" from the National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists.
Our program includes:
- A Manual that Outlines and Describes in Detail the Step-by-Step process of Rational Living Therapy Group Therapy
- Dr. Aldo Pucci's Book, "The Client's Guide to Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy"
- Four Outstanding Audio Programs:
- Overcoming Hopelessness
Overcoming Fear & Anxiety
How to Rid Yourself of Anger
How to End Your Addiction
- Rational Progressive Relaxation CD You Can Play for Your Group Members
- The Certification Examination
home study program provides you the step-by-step process of Rational
Living Therapy Group Therapy, as well as the homework assignments to
assign for each session and group activities. The step-by-step
- Engaging members with their goals
- ABCs of Emotions
- Rational Questions
- 26 Mental Mistakes
- Rational Action Planner
- Techniques of Practice
- Ending Therapy
© Copyright, 2009 by Aldo R. Pucci. All Rights Reserved.